Aesthetic and Cosmetic application
- Full face rejuvenation
- Cell regeneration
- Volumizing Facial
- Acne Scars
- Facial aesthetic lipostructure
- Elimination of spots tissue
- Wrinkled neck and décolleté
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Textural improvement
- Dull, dry skin
- Backs of hands
- Areas with androgenetic alopecia or alopecia aerated
- Other positive effects
- LPCGF (Liquid Phase of Concentrated Growth Factors) is an autologous non-surgical cosmetic treatment with beautiful results in facial rejuvenation. As an autologous mesotherapy, the material that we use is derived from our client's blood. We use the Medifuge CGF blood phase separator.
- APAG (Activated plasma albumin gel) is a new filling material. It is produced by our blood cells, and it is the only filler that is natural and biocompatible. We use the Medifuge blood phase separator and the APAG denaturation devices.
- ICF (Inductive Collagen Formation) is a new autologous mesotherapy treatment, which enhances the production of collagen in the skin. We use the Medifuge blood phase separator and the APAG denaturation devices.
- Juventute Green Mask, Cream, and Lotion (MCH, CRE, LOZ) are excellent post-treatment care products that combine innovative growth factors with precious natural ingredients. We use the Medifuge blood phase separator and the Round-Up molecular mixing devices.